Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can I transfer applications from iPod Touch to iPhone?

I have an iPod Touch, but I am planning on buying an iPhone soon. I have a bunch of apps that are games and have my save file on them, but I don't know how can I transfer the app onto my iPhone and keep the same save file. For example for the app UnBlock Me, I beat about 150 levels, so I want that to be saved on my new iPhone too.|||You can try this ,it may help you!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/answer;_ylt=AnqKiuJJCDzs6km.nuWgtPAazKIX;_ylv=3|||You can use AVCWare iPod/iphone to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.





With it you can:


1: Transfer iPod files to Computer


2: Transfer iPod files to new iPod


3: Transfer iPod files to iTunes


4锛歍ransfer local files to iPod without iTunes


5: Manage your iPod like a movable hard drive and transfer ipod videos/photos/music between iPod and iPod, iPod and computer/laptop, ipod and itunes.





You can find it here:








http://www.topmediasoft.com/ipod-transfe鈥?/a>








this iPod to iPod/computer/iTunes transfer fully supports the latest iPhone OS 3.0, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch FW 3.0, and iTunes 8.2.





It is easy to use and you can try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment