Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do you install android on an iphone 4?

I've seen people run the android os on their iphones, but they require an iphone 2 or 3g. Is there a way to install on it an iphone 4?|||Google鈥檚 Android mobile OS is coming soon to iPhone 4. Android can already run on iPhone EDGE (2G), 3G and iPod touch. The ports don鈥檛 work as well as they should do, since iPhone and Android don鈥檛 go along well (power management not optimized, iPhone鈥檚 battery drops to zero within a few hours) but it鈥檚 definitely great if you want to try out the so called open-ness of Android.|||I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's completely impossible to run android on an iPhone. Anyone who has shown you android on an iPhone has been playing a very good trick on you. I tried that on my friend once. I would recommend buying an iPhone 4, though. They're AMAZING.





By the way, there is no iPhone 2|||you must have seen the android lock on iphone. if that's true then you can email me at chnoor76@yahoo.com for the method to install the android lock on your iphone and you can also contact me for any other info regarding iphone. thanks|||its appareantly a work in progress





http://www.pcworld.com/article/196595/ho鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment