Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I delete podcasts that were downloaded with iPhone itunes store?

I downloaded some podcasts directly to my iPhone with the itunes store app on the iPhone. I now want to delete these, however when I sync my iPhone with my computer they do not show up in itunes on my computer. How do I delete these?|||Plug your iPhone into the computer and then on iTunes, click File %26gt;%26gt; Transfer purchases. This will copy them to your iTunes Library. From there use the Podcasts sync tab to choose the ones you want on the iPhone. If you do not want any, then choose the option that says Selected Podcasts and then keep all of them unchecked.





This will delete the ones from your iPhone. If you no longer want them, delete them from your iTunes library after you have done this.

No comments:

Post a Comment