Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the toughest cover for the iphone?

I'm about to buy a new iphone but I've heard they break/crack easily if dropped. What case out there would work best to prevent a broken iphone should I drop it?|||I have tried many different covers for the iPhone 3G and there is really only one brand I like to stick by - Agent 18. Not only is it very form fitting to the iPhone, it is also a slick plastic so it it easy to remove from your pockets. (The gel-like covers are absolutely no good at all) When I had the first generation iPhone, I used the Agent 18 covers and found myself going right back to them for the iPhone 3G. Hope you find one you like!|||try out the Otterbox case..try to read reviews %26amp; comments about it.

Report Abuse


|||i do construction work and am VERY hard on phones. The first thing I bought was the Otterbox case. It has a hard palstic case with a screen cover wrapped in a rubber case. Ive dropped it from 10-12 feet and nothings happened......its a good investment but its a lil bulky

Report Abuse


|||u put it in Golf but about that idk

No comments:

Post a Comment