Saturday, October 1, 2011

My iPhone screen cracked on the two top corners. Will my warrenty cover it?

I've had several failed attempts at jailbreaking my iPhone and have since restored it through iTunes. Is my warranty voided? And if not will my automatic 1 year warranty cover my cracked screen? My daughter dropped my phone causing the cracks but I wasn't planning to tell them that! Help! Ps....I just bought my iPhone 2 months ago.|||so long as you restore it they wont know you tried to jailbreak it(i have gone thru 3iphones and 1 itouch). If the screen still works and everything else is functioning, you need to find something wrong with it. IE- it freezes up a lot or edge/3g cuts in and out for no reason(that never happens in the store tho). Only 1 time have i gone and ot had something replaced right on the spot but that was my ipod photo, and they ad to send it out, which didn't cost me anything. Best of luck:)|||Don't pay apple to repair it! They don't fix it, they just send you a new one... go green: I can repair it for you for $100 or less. If it's just the front glass I can do it for about $65... let me know! griffinconcepts.com/iphonerepa鈥?

Report Abuse


|||They wont cover it because it was cracked and it wasn't the cell phone just breaking out of nowhere, The crack will automatically make them know that you have dropped it or somehow by your own fault have broken it. If i were you, i would go and try to argue it anyway and try to get them to give me a new or refurbished one. Good Luck.|||If you call apple and tell them your phone isn't working they will send you a box put your in it and send it back and they will send you a new one just say it's not connecting to wifi or something I have done this twice.|||Yes. Warranty voided. Apple will not cover it.|||yeah it wont cover it but if you really want a new one some how break than ask for a new one if they ask tell them that if fell down the staris in your House

No comments:

Post a Comment