Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I place iPhone icons freely without them snapping into place?

How do I place icons on my iPhone freely without them snapping into place, my phone is jailbroken.|||mattmullenblog (dot) blogspot (dot) com - I got a new brand iphone few months ago... You should try. Bye|||Go to cydia and get this app called gridlock, you can place you icons where you like, its a very cool app. Cydia charges for the app so add this source in cydia www.sinfuliphonerepo.com


this will give you access to paid apps for free.|||Well if you are iphone is already jailbroken than you may get or do anything with it so enjoy.......http://ibuildapp.com|||The Aliph Jawbone Icon ($99)|||Learn how to create iPhone/iPad App or Game with no programming skills and hit pay dirt with it in the App Store!|||This website have a great tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment